question for interview

ect_09

Joined May 6, 2012
Hello....!!!

i have to give intrview about PLC....
can anyone share the questions related to PLC interview S7 200.

Please share question , i'll very THANK full to you......

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Have a qualified person perform the interview. Nothing sucks worse than interviewing for a technical position with some wingnut from human resources who doesn't know a PLC from a spork. Even if I provided you with questions (which I won't ) you couldn't possibly determine if the answer is correct because there are infinite ways to answer it. Interviewing with you is a waste of time for you, and the applicant.

ect_09

Joined May 6, 2012
i have worked with PLC and i made my final year project(i.e copper electroplating of pcb using PLC) ,programmable logic controller .i solve one industry problem that if main supply to PLC is cutted or OFF then when PLC start it should run from that point where it was stopped.
and i am sucessfull in thos project..

i asked the interview questions to experts that what sort of questions can be through from interview taker...that i prepare myself mentaly..

thats why i posted here..

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Wait, so YOU are seeking a job, and you are going to be interviewed by someone else? And you would like to know what questions they might ask you?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
This is the kind of thread that I read the first post and ignore the rest, because it's impossible to give or receive an answer. The question is so vague and incomplete that the responses could very widely depending on how it is interpreted. In my personal opinion, this thread is a waste of time, started by someone who can't ask a clear question, and for all I know, simply wants us to do his or her work for them.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not going to go near this one.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hello....!!!

i have to give intrview about PLC....
can anyone share the questions related to PLC interview S7 200.

Please share question , i'll very THANK full to you......
I'm sure that we've got an 'english as second language' problem going on here (at least I hope that is the case).

You need to be quite a bit more specific about what you are trying to accomplish.

In particular, it sounds like you want someone to tell you what questions are on a specific interview, namely "PLC interview S7 200". What the hell is that? What do you expect us, total strangers, to know based on "S7" and "200"?

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Those are the special "interview code numbers". If you have those you can look up all the official interview questions, and all the best answers so you will do really well in the interview.

It's the same technique as cheating on an exam, except it is cheating on an interview. ;)

All the interview code numbers and questions.answers are listed on www.howtocheatoninterviewslikeIcheatonmyexams.com
:D