question about inbox

flyfisher1

Joined Mar 8, 2016
I am a new member, I have something in my inbox, but when I click on it, it gives me an error, about the page not there. I am Lee Thompson, I work at BMW Manufacturing. I have been there for 15 years, I am hoping to expand my knowledge by being a member here. Thanks for the help.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I am a new member, I have something in my inbox, but when I click on it, it gives me an error, about the page not there. I am Lee Thompson, I work at BMW Manufacturing. I have been there for 15 years, I am hoping to expand my knowledge by being a member here. Thanks for the help.
You don't have enough posts to check you inbox yet. You can unlock it once you have 10 posts. Welcome to the forum.

PS - posts in this Off-Topic area do not count to your total of 10.

PSS - It is nothing important - how could it be? You have zero posts and only signed up on Tuesday. Were you expecting something?

flyfisher1

Joined Mar 8, 2016
Yes, jrap sent something with a please read at the end, it was most likely a welcome or something to that effect. Thanks for your help.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
As said in post #2, try interacting in the forum besides off topic and build up a post count. We have had several hit and run types that abuse the privileges, so the 10 post rule was imposed.