Question About Arduino pcb board

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
say i have done a basic project after programming the micro-controller to do what ever i need it to do , now if i wanted to go ahead and make the final product how do i export all the parts to a new clean pcb board ready to start and use prototipe.

how is it done simple answer will be great so i can do more research based on your replies thanks.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
In one project where expensive components were used (US$800 each) after completion of the hand-wired lab board and layout of a printed circuit board the expensive parts were moved to the printed circuit version. It was not practical to try to move the cheaper components because of the cost of labor and the chance of putting parts damaged my the removal into the new printed circuit board.

Whether to reuse components needs to be considered for each case and situation separately.

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
what about arduino uno micro controller ic do we have to programme them then shift them to the real pcb board.

do we also need to buy the ic again to programme for new projects and loops the steps