Question about 3 phase loading on electricity bill

clarelluffyjjang

Joined Jun 8, 2017
hi guys, my lecturer gave me this question
Do a quick research on Malaysia elecricity billing process, discuss how the 3-phase loading profile impacts the electricity bill’s surcharge for medium and high usage. What are the remedies (with valid justification) can be taken to minimize the bill?

can someone help me on it? i dont know how 3 phase loading impacts electricity bill and what are the remedies to minimize the bill with justification can you guys suggest to me? can someone explain in detail to me how 3 phase cost to eletrcity bill.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
hi guys, my lecturer gave me this question
Do a quick research on Malaysia elecricity billing process, discuss how the 3-phase loading profile impacts the electricity bill’s surcharge for medium and high usage. What are the remedies (with valid justification) can be taken to minimize the bill?

can someone help me on it? i dont know how 3 phase loading impacts electricity bill and what are the remedies to minimize the bill with justification can you guys suggest to me? can someone explain in detail to me how 3 phase cost to eletrcity bill.
Uh, I don't think that your lecturer's idea of doing research on Malaysia's electricity billing process includes asking someone to do it for you.

The idea is for YOU to do research on Malaysia's electricity billing process. Probably the quickest way would be to look at the websites for, say, Tenaga Nasional. You might also contact them and ask to speak to someone that can explain their billing process to you.