Pspice bus has no value while every cable that connects to it have

JoyAm

Joined Aug 21, 2014
Hello there i am using pspice to make a simulation but i have a problem ( see the link down bellow ) the bus has no value while every other cable does
Screenshot_6.png

My question should be very basic but i am terribly stuck on it .Thanks in advance

Last edited:

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Because after some time the image will be no longer available from that site and this thread will make no sense, so it is better to attach everything right into the thread.
Anyway, you are using next[14:0] at one place and next[14-0] at another.

JoyAm

Joined Aug 21, 2014
Because after some time the image will be no longer available from that site and this thread will make no sense, so it is better to attach everything right into the thread.
Anyway, you are using next[14:0] at one place and next[14-0] at another.
thanks for answering, i changed both to next[14-0], nothing changed though, here is the immage
Screenshot_7.png

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Have you looked at the actual netlist to see what it is showing?

You might try deleting and redrawing the bus -- many schematic capture packages are over-defined and get internally inconsistent at some point such that the information used to draw the schematic on the screen is out of sync with the information used to netlist the schematic for simulation. About the only way to deal with that is to rip out the offending constructs and do them from scratch.

JoyAm

Joined Aug 21, 2014
Have you looked at the actual netlist to see what it is showing?

You might try deleting and redrawing the bus -- many schematic capture packages are over-defined and get internally inconsistent at some point such that the information used to draw the schematic on the screen is out of sync with the information used to netlist the schematic for simulation. About the only way to deal with that is to rip out the offending constructs and do them from scratch.
thanks for your answer i deleted and redrew the next bus, then i deleted and redrew all the next cables and the bus but it still doesnt get any value. I uploaded the scematic, but it seems pretty chaotic

Attachments