PSIM Newbie! Starting/Charging system

sbarnas90

Joined Nov 23, 2015
Hello all, I am looking for some help on creating a starting/charging system. im looking to simply simulate a typical 12v system that is used in cars. any help would be great.

thanks

sbarnas90

Joined Nov 23, 2015
hello! well i need to simulate a 12 volt dc charging system with a battery and generator/alternator to charge the battery. Next i need to add a 12volt motor to run of the the battery... I understand how his looks, i understand how it works. I'm not family with PSIM and am confused on how to assemble this circuit. that is what i need. If somebody could assemble a simple circuit with a Battery,Generator and Starter motor(all 12volt DC) that would be very helpfuk to me.

Thanks!

sbarnas90

Joined Nov 23, 2015
Personal/Work/Class. Im a mechanic and trying to present a breakdown of a charging system. I'm not asking for somebody to a run a simulation. I'm simply asking if somebody can assemble the components for me, this way i can build the circuit and make changes.

MikeML

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Personal/Work/Class. Im a mechanic and trying to present a breakdown of a charging system. I'm not asking for somebody to a run a simulation. I'm simply asking if somebody can assemble the components for me, this way i can build the circuit and make changes.
Did you follow my links?