Proposed rules for the Completed Project Index (CPI)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I said I was walking away from this feature, but as I hide from the omnipresent virus, I have to do something to pass the time. So here is a first draft of the revised rules set.

1. Project entries should use the following format on the header to aid in searches.
Completed Project: <followed by a brief description of the project.>

2. All information, such a programing code, schematics, and pictures must be hosted locally on AAC. Websites may disappear without notice, but information on AAC is relatively safe. The use of pictures in the submission is strongly encouraged. Given that schematics are the language of electronics they must be included. Yu Tube can be used, but critical information in the opinion of the staff, may not be substituted by a video.

3. Not all submissions will be accepted, We (the staff) will work with the author to clean up any shortfalls a submission may have. This may include formatting of the submission and proofreading. Acceptance of the submission is solely at the discretion of the staff. We want this to be an enjoyable experience, start to finish.

Did I miss anything?

edit: added You Tube blurb in response to a comment.

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Nope, Just link to You tube as we did in the past. Documentation should not be done via video in either case. I'll add a blurp stating this in a bit.