Projects forum

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
This is an interesting observation, one that I have noticed too. Out of curiosity, which web browser are you using? This is sometimes a problem with the way some web browsers cache web pages, i.e. the topic listing is an old version of the web page which hasn't been refreshed in the cache since the thread posting was updated. Although I have checked this with both Internet Explorer and Opera both showing the problem you describe.

Although your post is available to read, it will be interesting to see what happens when someone else contributes a post to the referenced thread.

Dave

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hi Ron,

I have noticed that the mentioned thread has updated in the Topic list to reflect NewGuy's post at 11.38 yesterday, can you confirm this is the case?

This is sometimes a small problem which I have noticed happen before, the way I have always dealt with this before is to clear the cookies for the allaboutcircuits.com site. I use Opera as my primary browser and can configure it to request the most recent version of a web page everytime I visit, therefore often overcoming this problem. However, in this case it appears as though its maybe a small blip in the forum software.

Dave

vineeth

Joined Nov 16, 2007
hey i am new to this foroum and i am unable to sort it out how to use this site i have a lot of questions abt the electronics circuits so.. will u help me out .. i wanted the information abt the traingular to sine wave converter and i want the circuit and pspice simulation of that.. please help me to get this info....

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
hey i am new to this foroum and i am unable to sort it out how to use this site i have a lot of questions abt the electronics circuits so.. will u help me out .. i wanted the information abt the traingular to sine wave converter and i want the circuit and pspice simulation of that.. please help me to get this info....
Please read this on how to post questions in the forums, then go to the relevant forum for your question (the forum descriptions are on the forums homepage). In the upper left-hand corner of each forum page is a New Topic button - select that and post your question.

Dave