Problem writing a program in C

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencool1

Joined Aug 22, 2007
Dear all,
I am learning C programming by myself using some books and notes from the internet.
I have got stuck in writing a program as I don’t know where to start writing it...
Can someone please help me by writing a program using C to implement the following airline reservation system.

So far I have learnt if-else statements, switch staement, break statement, continue statement,
Loop: while, do-while, for.
Variable: global and local.
I know also how to input and ouput (scanf, printf)

If you will not be able to do the program, can you at least write the pseudocodes for me please.

Can I have a reply from anyone as soon as possible...
Thnx in advance.

The program is as followed:

A small airline that operates flights to one destination uses a computer system to:

1) Provide an enquiry system regarding the number and type of seats available for a flight on a specified day.

2) Issue a single ticket to a passenger containing the following information:

a) Name of destination
b) Types of seat booked, i.e., first or tourist class.
c) Departure, arrival times and date
d) Cost of ticket
e) Name of passenger

3) Output a passenger list for each flight.

The following have to be assumed:
1. There is only one flight per day at different times over a period of five days. The airline operates from Monday to Friday only. The duration of the flight is 2 hours.

2. Every aeroplane used has a maximum of 50 seats, the distribution of first class seats to tourist class seats being 10 and 40 respectively.

3. A seat is bookable up to one week in advance but not on the day of the flight.

4. The cost of the first class seat is $500, whilst that of a tourist class seat is $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.