Problem with connecting RF transmitter and receiver

Saeedk9574

Joined Jan 1, 2024
Hello everyone,
I have a transmitter that uses EV1527 encoder IC in 433MHz. Here I want to make a receiver by SYN470. In this case, I am amateur and I do not know how to match transmitter and receiver together in a way that other 433 MHz signals do not affect it.
Another question is how can I make my receiver learning code by push button to add other transmitters if I want, as I have seen in many receiver modules that they have button for this purpose.
Do I need to have a microcontroller beside my receiver or not? In some devices there is microcontroller and in some there is not.

Attachments

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
know how to match transmitter and receiver together in a way that other 433 MHz signals do not affect it.
You don’t. The transmitter will typically send an ID (string of bits, often 8) that is recognized by the receiver before taking a command. That is what the encoder and decoder chips do.

Do I need to have a microcontroller beside my receiver or not? In some devices there is microcontroller and in some there is not.
To learn new codes, you likely need a micro instead of a simple decoder chip.

Perhaps there are decoder chips that can do that, I don’t know, but building it on top if a simple decoder would be more far complex than using a micro.

Last edited: