Is there anyone out there to help with this....
prep test problem...I can do part a); but not sure about how to go about b), c) or d)
circuit ...Vin +/- with a 150 ohm resister and a 50nF capacitor in series closed and grounded, the Vout +/- is across the capacitor (...for a low pass filter?..it think) Now I am not sure I can do this, it seems like a pretty small voltage for Vout; IR=V, with V= 7.6E-6V ...At this point I am sort of lost.
a) find the circuit's cutoff frequency...got that .. 21220Hz
b)find the circuits gain at 25kHz.
c) find the angle theta of the circuit ( the angle by which Vo leads Vi) at 25kHZ.
d) if Vi=5 angle 25 degrees volts at 25kHz, the the magnitude and phase of Vo.
prep test problem...I can do part a); but not sure about how to go about b), c) or d)
circuit ...Vin +/- with a 150 ohm resister and a 50nF capacitor in series closed and grounded, the Vout +/- is across the capacitor (...for a low pass filter?..it think) Now I am not sure I can do this, it seems like a pretty small voltage for Vout; IR=V, with V= 7.6E-6V ...At this point I am sort of lost.
a) find the circuit's cutoff frequency...got that .. 21220Hz
b)find the circuits gain at 25kHz.
c) find the angle theta of the circuit ( the angle by which Vo leads Vi) at 25kHZ.
d) if Vi=5 angle 25 degrees volts at 25kHz, the the magnitude and phase of Vo.