please delete my account

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
please delete my account
Hi,

I have to wonder why you would register and then ask to be unregistered without making any post other than the one where you ask to be unregistered :)
Did you register by mistake? :)

Hi,

I have to wonder why you would register and then ask to be unregistered without making any post other than the one where you ask to be unregistered :)
What would you think if while trying to get a refund the cashier say to you, "I have to wonder why you would buy a product and then ask a refund without opening the product", Perhaps that person was going to post and realized that everyone is mean and condescending, (personal insult removed by moderator).

please delete my account
To get your account deleted, curse someone out badly

Last edited by a moderator:

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
What would you think if while trying to get a refund the cashier say to you, "I have to wonder why you would buy a product and then ask a refund without opening the product", Perhaps that person was going to post and realized that everyone is mean and condescending, like your question.

To get your account deleted, curse someone out badly
Hi,

I dont know, i've never had to return something before i opened it. Maybe you have?

Your post sounds a bit more critical than mine did, i was joking around a little plus being curious as to why this might happen. You also mentioned ONE possibility, which was the worst possible reason that it may have happened. That's a little cynical dont you think? I know that not everyone on the web is not as polite as we would like to see, but i try to be as polite as i can be.
And you really think it is good advice to tell someone to curse someone else out, regardless of the reason for doing so?
A sense of humor helps here too, and recognizing that the emoticons depict a sense of light humor not total dank seriousness.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
@xstiucrictuoballax You gave some incorrect advice. Swearing as you did in another thread will not get you account closed, but it can get you banned.

I read through your threads to see what happened to cause you to be offended, and it appears to be a minor misunderstanding of the intent behind one reply you received. If I missed something please let me know or use the report button upload_2017-8-14_14-32-54.pngjust beneath the offending post because impolite behavior is not permitted on this site.

Last edited:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hi,

You do remember, hopefully, that posts in the Off-topic section are not counted. Is it possible to register, post 10 times in off topic, then ask for an account to be deleted, with an indicated post count of 1?

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
You do remember, hopefully, that posts in the Off-topic section are not counted. Is it possible to register, post 10 times in off topic, then ask for an account to be deleted, with an indicated post count of 1?
Hi,

No i was not aware of that, thanks for telling me.
Is it the same for the feedback and suggestions section too?
I guess we could check the off topic section.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hi,

No i was not aware of that, thanks for telling me.
Is it the same for the feedback and suggestions section too?
I guess we could check the off topic section.
I don't think so. IIRC Off-Topic is the only subsection that the rule applies to. At one time there may have been a requirement to make some number of posts in order to be able to post in off topic, but it seems that may no longer be the case. I'm sure the mods could comment if they so desired. I'm agnostic on these matters.