Piracetam Nootropics

Piracetam actually has a wide range of usage and it does work. The place where I get it from has a lot of information including medical documents and studies on it.

DustinBox

Joined Jan 18, 2012
Really? I'm going to college for Robotics Engineering, and I'm finding it a little difficult retaining all the stuff that I am told in my various lectures and remembering what I've taken notes of. I'm not sure if this piracetam would help...I've just been eating a lot of eggs fish and taking plenty of B-vitamins....

Haha it's funny that you mention eggs and vitamin B...Those nutrients play a role in enhancing some functions with your brain. Piracetam actually goes well with eggs mainly because eggs(yolk) contain choline(roughly 125mg per serving). Piracetam and choline act on the neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. I'm sure it will help you with your studies for it has done much for me in the past 7-8months. It helps with memory retention as well. It is definitely not a euphoric feeling...it's more of a clarity and clear effect on your thoughts and memory. I can go on and on about it but I have done much research on it dbox. Good luck with your studies though. I'm majoring in math myself to say the least.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Me, I avoid anything that I can't cook or pour on my glass. I try to eat or drink my way out of a bad health situation. I even avoid taking medicine if I can help it. But I will definitely take a Ponstan if I raise a fever, I 'm not one of those homeopathy types.

DustinBox

Joined Jan 18, 2012
Me, I avoid anything that I can't cook or pour on my glass. I try to eat or drink my way out of a bad health situation. I even avoid taking medicine if I can help it. But I will definitely take a Ponstan if I raise a fever, I 'm not one of those homeopathy types.
When it comes to headaches, flues, and sicknesses I tend to let my body overcome it. Otherwise how would my body build a natural immunity. But I don't mind taking vitamins and supplements for like energy and other things like that.

DustinBox

Joined Jan 18, 2012
Well I ordered some Piracetam, and have been taking it for the past several days. It got here pretty quick and I must say, I noticed a surge of energy/mental awareness the first time I took it. I've only been taking it for the last 4 days, and it's been pretty helpful. Granted I'm not noticing the same energy surge I felt at first, but the cognitive effects are still being felt.

:)

Anyone else having good effects from Piracetam, or am I just under a placebo effect? :p

Like I said before I have taken it for about 8 months now and it has not done me any harm. I have had only positive effects from it.

Did you happen to take a source of choline with it and what and where did you get your piracetam from(online or pharmacy store)? Trust me it helps rebuild or create (if needed) any acetylcholine neurotransmitters that have been lost throughout the years. Piracetam stimulates these transmitters to say the least. You can find choline at gnc or vitamin shoppe also.

DustinBox

Joined Jan 18, 2012
I got mine from Smart Drugs For Thought, I ordered online. It was pretty decently priced and it got shipped to me pretty much within 24 hours from ordering.

Choline, yea I mean I eat eggs, and I have a B-200 complex bottle that I got from CVS. I will start stacking the two together now that I know it's beneficial.

I've been taking an attack dose in the mornings with my coffee, and another attack dose right before I work out since it stimulates your ATP (it provides energy to your muscles, just like creatine does).

:) whoohoo

Last edited:
Interesting...that is true. Creatine does provide energy to the muscles(pre-workouts preferably). I didn't look at it like this. Thanks for sharing that bro.

Ok I see... I googled "smart drugs for thought" and they had a product called Neuro-boost. I've never tried it, but I did talk to one of the representatives over the phone. I usually go through someone else though. One aspect I did like about their website was the research page on piracetam . Pretty dang instructive... I didn't know that it helps alcoholics get off the addiction hahah. I'm not an alcoholic btw, I just found it funny for personal reasons.