PID project with 3 sensors

Nuno Silva

Joined Sep 26, 2016
I need to come up with a project idea for my embedded system class.
The requirements are that I need to use a stm32f4 board and implement a PID controller with 3 sensors and that's where I'm having problems finding ideas.
I usually think that we should come up with our own ideas, but I'm having serious problems with this one. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Nuno Silva

Joined Sep 26, 2016
There's no defined application, that choice is up to me. As for the sensors that is what's bugging me, since my understanding is that I have to implement the 3 different sensors in the same PID controller, which is mind-boggling to me. Thanks for the reply.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
There's no defined application, that choice is up to me. As for the sensors that is what's bugging me, since my understanding is that I have to implement the 3 different sensors in the same PID controller, which is mind-boggling to me. Thanks for the reply.
The (very) little I know is that their location, provided all sense the same, influence the response of your loop.

Reading the attached document was time we'll employed.

The best and more consistent explanation I ever found.

When reading other sources on the subject be aware of the variety of names the same thing could receive. Learn to live with that.

Attachments