Picture this...

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Must be difficult life living so close to the water. :eek: Do you sail?

Does the marina freeze over in the winter? If so will most people pull their boats or do they use bubblers?
I don't sail, but enjoy the occasional ride on Lake Winnipesaukee in my brother-in-law's boat. The majority of the boats in the marina are dry-docked for the winter. A few remain through the season and they use bubblers.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
The time of the year in which the peach tree in my backyard begins to blossom has finally arrived! Pretty soon (around Easter time) beautiful, huge peaches will start popping out of that gorgeous plant. My wife will then prepare them with a special recipe of hers, and put them in jars. They will then be given away as presents to our family and friends.

20160131121504.jpg

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I thought geese went south for the winter. Do you let them in at night? :rolleyes:
@cmartinez, that looks like a regular old honey bee like we have in Colorado. Did you send all the Africanized ones up here?
We have some africanized bees down here, with a few incidents every year, but so far it's nothing to worry about.... it bothers me how easily a pest like that can make itself a permanent home almost anywhere and wreak havoc with the local ecosystem...