Picmicro special offer

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Picmicro are offering 20% off the development boards for the new micro's DM164136 until 30 dec.
16F18855 /18877.
Max.

Indeed. I made use of this - US$25.60 with free shipping for the DM164136. It arrived several weeks ago. I played with it for a while and it seems useful.

But, this special deal is not only limited to that board. I also bought a DM320104 (Curiosity PIC32MZEF Development Board) for US$38.39, again, free shipping. Just got the shipping notice so it should be arrive very soon.

The latter is because I have been wanting to ease into the 32 bit PIC/MIPS world. I have been reading the review series, "The Amazing $1 Microcontroller" (highly recommended). As a result, I thought this was a good direction to head.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Indeed. I made use of this - US$25.60 with free shipping for the DM164136. It arrived several weeks ago. I played with it for a while and it seems useful.

But, this special deal is not only limited to that board. I also bought a DM320104 (Curiosity PIC32MZEF Development Board) for US$38.39, again, free shipping. Just got the shipping notice so it should be arrive very soon.

The latter is because I have been wanting to ease into the 32 bit PIC/MIPS world. I have been reading the review series, "The Amazing $1 Microcontroller" (highly recommended). As a result, I thought this was a good direction to head.
Thanks for the link, @Raymond Genovese, I've just started reading it and it's gonna take a while, but it looks quite interesting.