I replaced a defective LED panel on this set to get it out of shutting down due to
faulty LEDs.
Now another problem shows up. There is picture with color but the entire screen
is covered with perfectly straight narrow horizontal lines. They are even spaced
from top to bottom and no tapping, jiggling, reseating of ribbon cables or anything
else will change the problem.
I'm hoping it would be the TCON board but from all I read, this is a symptom of
a bad panel and not a bad TCON board. Is anyone familiar with this condition
so as I can be clear that it is or is not the panel itself?
Thanks much ... not sure if any of you guys are that familiar with LCD TVs but
thought I'd give it a shot.
faulty LEDs.
Now another problem shows up. There is picture with color but the entire screen
is covered with perfectly straight narrow horizontal lines. They are even spaced
from top to bottom and no tapping, jiggling, reseating of ribbon cables or anything
else will change the problem.
I'm hoping it would be the TCON board but from all I read, this is a symptom of
a bad panel and not a bad TCON board. Is anyone familiar with this condition
so as I can be clear that it is or is not the panel itself?
Thanks much ... not sure if any of you guys are that familiar with LCD TVs but
thought I'd give it a shot.