Overunity Missconceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunadude

Joined May 28, 2009
So many ppl keep designing his VIC incorrectly. Most seem to come from the Tom Bearden
Or other free energy circles. Don't get me wrong I too believe others over the years have built
Successful overunity devices. At least from our current perception but none of these circuits
Including any capable of 1trillion watts out for 1watt in is overunity. In fact, is still a huge underunity
Circuit. And fully shown with you own textbooks. How is this you may ask? The formulas
That were originally designed by faraday,pointying, maxwell showed some 10trillion watts
Pouring out but they could only make use of the energy that actually interacted with the ciruit
And discarded the rest.After all,if you can't have access to it then ignore it was the answer.
Now the 1watt we so staunchly cling to when speaking of unity ratio is actually some 10trillon to 1watt
Huge step down in reality.Most is in another form. Its as if you go to the pizza parlor buy a large
Pepperoni pizza,open the box and take 1small sliver slice and eat it and then throw the rest away.
All the while in comparison to energy you adamantly claim you can never have more out in a circuit
Than what that 1slice could give. Incredible! One forgets that the total energy truly available
Wasn't the 1slice but the whole pizza.You simply discarded the rest. What we think is a 1:1 ratio
Is in fact a 10trillion : 1 ratio even by my own textbooks.We are hurried past this fact in school.
So is it possible for someone to figure a way to recover some of that typically discarded energy?
Sure it is. And in doing so, thanks to our wrong picture of unity. It would appear to us that it
Some how is overunity,more out than in. Which isn't true at all. Its merely designed to make use
Of the energy allready present. Since our measure of a watt is based on the useable form only then
Our ratio is gravely in error. I would argue that no circuit to date, even from those claiming 1mega watt
Out for 1watt in is still, in the true energy scheme underunity! All because we have based our
Working model around that intercepted energy into our circuits and none of the rest. Which is
Talked about by maxwell and ponyting. Go back and read that again.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

I also like the quote attributed to Wolfgang Pauli: "This isn't right. It's not even wrong."

John

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
I also like the quote attributed to Wolfgang Pauli: "This isn't right. It's not even wrong."

John
I do also.

Have you read the book "Not Even Wrong: The Failure of String Theory and the Search for Unity in Physical Theory", by Peter Woit?

It demonstrates that you don't need to be an "uneducated non-scientist" to miss the point of the scientific method. Even great scientists can make unverifiable claims.

This is the dichotomy in science. Once must be open minded and creative to explore new ideas and make great discoveries. But, ultimately the scientific method is the final filter that all ideas must pass through in order to survive and to be accepted.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I do also.

Have you read the book "Not Even Wrong: The Failure of String Theory and the Search for Unity in Physical Theory", by Peter Woit?

It demonstrates that you don't need to be an "uneducated non-scientist" to miss the point of the scientific method. Even great scientists can make unverifiable claims.
Nope. I am not interested in and don't understand String Theory enough to appreciate that book. I did read a review of it in Science News. What made me laugh was that in virtually sequential issues, Science News editors dismissed intelligent design as being "religion" because it presented no hypotheses that could be tested. Then, they presented String Theory as science.

My comment is not meant to open any debate on religion. It is only to illustrate that the definitions of religion and science can be blurred.

John

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Faith comes in many forms.

Is it me, or does this site seem like a lightning rod for the overunity types?

Either way, I find the title of this thread very ironic.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I would guess that the overunity community - the marks rather than the scammers - have it as an article of faith that any training or understanding of science makes one unable to properly investigate the phenomenon. It is pretty obvious that a lack of education in general helps the belief.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Two thoughts... not my thoughts... just what I have observed some folk to think:

1) Television commercials promise us simple and quick solutions. The world is full of problems which could be solved by over-unity. Surely there is a simple and quick over-unity solution.

2) Bad people get things by tricking good people. Surely bad people are hiding over-unity in a massive cover-up.

HarveyH42

Joined Jul 22, 2007
Personally, I tend to trust in traditional science, so probably won't be a convert until something is on the consumer market, and I see it with my own eyes. I don't see anything possibly being 100% efficient, let alone over. I think it is kind of weird that most of the over-unity gods, were mysteriously murdered at the peak of their discoveries. Where they were just about to unleash their designs on the large scale public market. Seems like they sold all build-your-own plans and videos, they figured they could get away with, got tired of having to answer the, why it doesn't work questions, from the people who followed the instructions. Personally, I think it more likely that these guy just found a new life somewhere. Don't recall any of those murders making headline news, so not sure if they were anymore real than the magic device they were selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.