overunity deviant pleasure hobby.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
It seems to me that overunity is some kind of deviant pleasure hobby. Some people who come here in persuit of it try to mask it, like a kid going into a hardware store trying to find supplies to make a pipe bomb. Acting suspiciously and asking/answering questions in a way that leads the focus away from the actual goal. Its like they know its wrong but trying to do it anyways. Why is that?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Too much money, too much time, too little sense.
Yeah I get that part, but why be all cloak and dagger about it?
When I see that james bond crap I know that the poster has been down this road before and he knows that if he starts talking about overunity that the thread will be closed or he will be severely flamed (depending on the forum). So I guess that's just not good enough for some people? A whole herd of super intelligent people have for hundreds of years been saying that its impossible, but some still cling to the idea? It should go like this:
guy: How do I make a 10kw generator to charge a battery bank that operates a DC motor to power the generator?
Forum: you don't it defies the laws of physics.
Guy: but, but, but...
Forum: NO. Here are some links, educate yourself
Guy: oh wow, I feel stupid for buying these plans now
Forum: It's ok, they dupe a lot of people.
but it never does.... they just go to another forum try the same thing. I don't get it.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
just a theory...

could it be because they at some point during breadboarding (when learning) discovered that you can get magical values out of your circuit but then forgot that it involves improper placement of grounds, improper settings of oscilloscope, etc....? Only last week I was get 120V and my circuit wasn't even powered :D

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I think a large number of them are trolls. These ones know that we can read between the lines if we are smart enough, and want people to take them seriously so they can enjoy their private joke that they have fooled someone.
Possibly a few think they are really on to something and don't want to let the secret out in case someone steals their breakthrough.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Conspiracy theories also abound.

There really are people who think the oil companies can suppress inventions all over the world. Never attribute to malice when stupidity will suffice.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
There really are people who think the oil companies can suppress inventions all over the world.
Haha, yeah that seems to be the theme.

<link deleted>

Maybe they are covert in case oil company agents are patrolling the forums.

Last edited:

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
I knew I shouldn't have clicked there. The do not want to let you go. Now I have to do a virus scan.
Install the WOT (Web Of Trust) Plugin, it warns you before anything can load/happen and you can back out.

When you come across a site that does it, you submit it as dangerous by clicking on the ring.

I never knew strantor was a covert overunity cheerleader, this is depressing news. :(

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
I knew I shouldn't have clicked there. The do not want to let you go. Now I have to do a virus scan.

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
Thanks for suppressing this overunity technology--these guys would take over the site--I have never yet heard one of them that could not doublespeak or actually explain intelligently how this stuff works--if this stuff really worked as they say, the world would be a different place--laws of physics suspended!

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
sorry about the sour link guys. It's gone.

Well, now that I'm "outed" as a overunity cheerleader, my first post will be in feedback/suggestion forum. I am going to start a petition to lift the HHO/overunity/free energy ban. :)

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Well, now that I'm "outed" as a overunity cheerleader, my first post will be in feedback/suggestion forum. I am going to start a petition to lift the HHO/overunity/free energy ban. :)
Does that mean the guy from the oil company will stop standing behind me while holding that rather large axe whenever I'm posting?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Does that mean the guy from the oil company will stop standing behind me while holding that rather large axe whenever I'm posting?
if you're implying that you're one of the "enlightened ones" then no, I imagine the axeman will be working overtime once I get the ban lifted. that is, until we overthrow "the man" who employs the axeman.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
if you're implying that you're one of the "enlightened ones" then no, I imagine the axeman will be working overtime once I get the ban lifted. that is, until we overthrow "the man" who employs the axeman.
Well, I've only had to pay for maybe 3 tanks of gas in the past two years, but the secret to that isn't some dark scheme. It involves work and two magic words - "company car".

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
OK..why did u bring me here.

And Georacer, what was unapproving doesn't cutting thing u said...

I am way confused right now.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
OK..why did u bring me here.

And Georacer, what was unapproving doesn't cutting thing u said...

I am way confused right now.
IIRC, you posted the truth about the OP's motives, unsure why it got edited.

Oh, and I almost forgot: strantor wants you to sign his petition to allow over-unity discussions to be allowed again.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I know about that OP..he is from India or Pakistan and I am sure he wants to do some thing with inverter and charger and battery and wants to power his village.

It's the same deal....over unity entrepreneur...fits very well to them..

These guys learn a little about electronics and they think they can run an inverter powered by a battery while the battery is being charged by the same inverter..

total horse crap...
why the heck are u wasting time..

U should atleast ask such members to complete the profile.

And WHAT PETITION IS STRANTOR WANTING ME TO SIGN ????

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
OK..why did u bring me here....I am way confused right now.
I created this thread after the first time your post was deleted. The content in post #1 (this thread) was originally a reply to your post in that thread. I was agreeing with you. but when I clicked "submit reply" you post had already been deleted, so I deleted my own and moved it over here.

And WHAT PETITION IS STRANTOR WANTING ME TO SIGN ????
the petition was a joke, started a few posts back

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I like the humor here, but just to be clear, I don't think Beenthere's memory would be served by allowing this. Instead we keep closing them, referring them to beenthere's posts, and if they are especially religious, toss them into the outer darkness (he used that phrase describing people he had to ban).

But I do not mind petitions. They and the paper they are printed on have many other uses!