Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
Hey..I thought loosy named me king.

And besides I said he was the Jester.

If you are the king R!f@@. I most then in all my humility and mere obedient. Take the role of some kind of god. The kind of one you dread i think
Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on <snip> You are all equally worthles to me:p
 

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010

If you are the king R!f@@. I most then in all my humility and mere obedient. Take the role of some kind of god. The kind of one you dread i think
Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on <snip> You are all equally worthles to me:p
I don't dislike anyone, even u?
I don't have any hard feelings when u pick on me. I take it as a compliment cause u pick when u somehow dislike. But that is for kids not for grown ups. In other words u like me. :D

And I know u r Jealous cause I was called King before any one. :cool:
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
The stuff is real and will stand the test of time and truth.

Real experience and a good back ground. Loosewire,wm
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
They have been guessing for years,last guest women marine,till

I posted my picture. I have to hold on to it,not trying to be

disrespectitful,that another Loosewire thing,sorry.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I bring the best out you,you are getting very slowly close to that u-tube

fuild video. What if Loosewire Stars in it,only for the World. If you have 4-G

you can zoom in.but you can't tell who I am. Loosewire,wm
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
I bring the best out you,you are getting very slowly close to that u-tube

fuild video. What if Loosewire Stars in it,only for the World. If you have 4-G

you can zoom in.but you can't tell who I am. Loosewire,wm
The six o'clock alarm would never ring
But it rings and I rise wipe the sleep out of my eyes
The shavin' razor's cold, and it stings
Cheer up sleepy Jean, oh, what can it mean
To a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Sparky is practiceing his bag pipe breathing....a few breaths at a time.

So that the secret. next note I...next note I................

Sparky has turned out to be a good sport,a real off topic guy.
 
Last edited:
Top