Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

#12

Joined Nov 30, 2010
18,224
Swimming in the ocean around here is nearly impossible because of the high population density. The last time I went to the beach (to buy a fishing pole) I was refused a parking space because I couldn't remember the name of the store that sells fishing poles. If I only wanted to go swimming, there would not even have been that conversation. It's, "Bring money or get out".

Swimming in fresh water is even worse. The alligators don't even try for a conversation.
 

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
3,944
Swimming in the ocean around here is nearly impossible because of the high population density. The last time I went to the beach (to buy a fishing pole) I was refused a parking space because I couldn't remember the name of the store that sells fishing poles. If I only wanted to go swimming, there would not even have been that conversation. It's, "Bring money or get out".

Swimming in fresh water is even worse. The alligators don't even try for a conversation.
I used to go to Holmes Beach in Bradenton and have plenty of privacy. Of course the beach isn't Siesta Key, but I liked it better.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Out Of Here......going to play with my new camera in the nite light to see how the low lite

system works on the go pro.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Out Of Here.......going to look over my motorcycle and maybe buy a parts for Xmas.

@ Mr.Chips ,how far will that electric scooter go,I think I saw you on one.
 
Top