OST690 (boombox) LCD and bluetooth no longer works. (fried IC?)

BloomBox

Joined Oct 4, 2016
I was wrapping my project up and then it no longer worked. Project new smaller wooden case and different speaker.
It use to work but i got lazy and left the mainboard in the box while using a jig saw to put in a subwoofer hole. It didn't got physical damage but it sure got a allot of vibration and whatnot.
It can also be the psu, which made noise so i strapped ti-rips round the thingie, it acted strange after that, sudden more noise and a shutdown of the system.

I now only power it with battery pack (it's build for both power supplies, battery and psu).

Radio works and also line in, usb gets power but i don't think its working, no music. But now i don't really care about the LCD but bluetooth not working is such a shame. I've checked the mainboard many times and only a IC looks weird but can't tell if thats normal as i am sort of a newbie at this.

http://i.imgur.com/shcV0CQ.jpg

The 'cpu' in the middle gets really hot, to hot to touch. But the main question for now is, does that IC look normal, it got a real hole in it, i googled the numbers on it but without luck.

BloomBox

Joined Oct 4, 2016
Sorry i can't edit the first post, or i don't know how.
I've checked the 5v to the lcd, it receives it but it doesn't do anything, iv'e connected and reconnected it atleast 10 times and examining the module.
Just can't figure it out.

BloomBox

Joined Oct 4, 2016
Now nothing works anymore, only small pops come out of the speaker, once every second. Tried tapping on things but no reaction.