Hello,
I was trying to determine the operation point at rest (the values of Ic,Ib and Vce) for the transistor in the circuit.
I know that Vbe=0.7 V hfe=60
Could you please check if this is correct?
\( Vb=12V*(3.3*10^3 Ohm)/(2.7*10^3 +3.3 *10^3)
Vb=6.6 V \)
\( Ve=Vb-Vbe=6.6 V-0.7 V=5.9 V
Vce=Vc-Ve=12-5.9 V=6.1 V
Vcc=Vce2+Re*Ie
Vcc=Vce2+Re*Ic
12 V=6.1 V+100 Ohm*Ic
Ic=59mA
\)
Therefore \( Ic=Ie=59 mA\)
So i get \( Ib=983.33uA
Ic=59 mA
Vce=6.1 V \)
Is this right?
Thanks
I was trying to determine the operation point at rest (the values of Ic,Ib and Vce) for the transistor in the circuit.
I know that Vbe=0.7 V hfe=60
Could you please check if this is correct?
\( Vb=12V*(3.3*10^3 Ohm)/(2.7*10^3 +3.3 *10^3)
Vb=6.6 V \)
\( Ve=Vb-Vbe=6.6 V-0.7 V=5.9 V
Vce=Vc-Ve=12-5.9 V=6.1 V
Vcc=Vce2+Re*Ie
Vcc=Vce2+Re*Ic
12 V=6.1 V+100 Ohm*Ic
Ic=59mA
\)
Therefore \( Ic=Ie=59 mA\)
So i get \( Ib=983.33uA
Ic=59 mA
Vce=6.1 V \)
Is this right?
Thanks
Attachments
-
24.1 KB Views: 17