op AMP

ramphisaj

Joined Oct 18, 2006
hey everyone. can somebody give me a general way of solving op amp related circuits. i seem to be battling when ever i come across an op amp. thank you

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
hey everyone. can somebody give me a general way of solving op amp related circuits. i seem to be battling when ever i come across an op amp. thank you
If you have a particular opamp circuit that is giving you difficulty you can post it here to see what suggestions you get on how to solve it.

hgmjr

pebe

Joined Oct 11, 2004
this is the example for the op amp that hgmjr requested
The bottom LH amp has –0.1V on its non-inv input and +0.18V on its inverting i/p, so its output will be at, or near, its –ve supply rail.

There is not enough information about the OP amp types and supply rail voltages to give an answer to your problem.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
The first opamp stage in the bottom leg of the circuit appears to be missing information on the value of the voltage source that is applied to the 10K resistor connected to the negative input.

hgmjr

pebe

Joined Oct 11, 2004
The first opamp stage in the bottom leg of the circuit appears to be missing information on the value of the voltage source that is applied to the 10K resistor connected to the negative input.

hgmjr
I had assumed that the square symbol at the end of the 10K was connected to the same square sybol labelled '2V' at the RH side. That may have been a wrong assumption.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
pebe,

I think your assumption is certainly a reasonable one based on the symbol used.

My hope is that ramphisaj will help us out by confirming your conclusion.

hgmjr