Op-Amp Derivations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LvW

Joined Jun 13, 2013
.... if you question mine then others also can question you, if you felt that is bad, how could you question mine or some others, that's not the good way to discuss,......
ScottWang - I was of the opinion, my post#18 could end this discussion.
Didn`t you get my message?
Don`t you understand my intention? Do you need further explanations?
OK - so let me answer again:
For my opinion, you didn`t "offer" anything (Quote #12: "ScottWang´s offering"), instead your contribution was
"if you google "instrumentation amplifier", then you can't find the video at the first page for that".

For my understanding, this was not an "offer" how to learn something about the derivation of a the transfer function but just a tip that a corresponding video cannot be found at the first Google page.
This sounds to me as if such a video was the primary source of information. And my answer was "I am not sure...".

Question to Georacer: Is such a sentence really not in accordance with the forum rules? I am really surprised that this wording has created such a long discussion.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
First of all, let me close this thread. It is confusing everybody into thinking very important matters are being discussed here, which is not the case.
If the OP still has questions about this topic, please report this post and ask for the thread to be re-opened.

As a final note, this is what you should take out of this on your way out:
Help the OP in the best way you can, leave room for other people to help as well and most importantly, have fun!
Having to discuss whether a Youtube video recommendation might not be educational and decide whether somebody might or might not be offended in the process is definitely not fun.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
In other words, critiquing other people explanations is not appropriate, look to your own explanations. Circuits can almost always be thought of several different ways and using different models, what ever works for the OP is important, nothing else. There is almost never one right explanation.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
AAC is intended to be a friendly learning experience. If you have another way of explaining something, that's great. It's nice to have different angles at seeing something.

Please avoid critiquing other people's explanation since it takes away from the positive experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.