OneDrive.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
We want to let you know about some upcoming changes to OneDrive. On August 10, 2016, the amount of storage that comes with OneDrive will change from 15 GB to 5 GB. We are also discontinuing the 15 GB camera roll bonus. You can learn more at our FAQ.
There is no action you need to take, because your OneDrive account is currently below the new storage limits. Even though you aren't currently affected, we want to keep you updated on all important changes to OneDrive.
We realize these are big changes to a service you rely on. We want to apologize for any inconvenience they may cause you. We made a difficult decision, but it's one that will let us sustainably operate OneDrive into the future.
Thank you for using OneDrive.
– The OneDrive Team

tom_s

Joined Jun 27, 2014
just the usual dangling the carrot in front of the horse for m$

promise the world and then take it away.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Bless 'em all, bless 'em all, bless 'em all
The long and the short and the tall
You'll get no promotion this side of the ocean
So cheer up my lads, bless 'em all,

Substitute your preferred expletive for 'bless'

I haven't got that message yet, but it sucks.

I have to log in somewhere else like answers.micro$oft.com in order to access one drive from FireFox Linux.

The interface now sucks. Read/Write is the norm. No public.

Shortened links are gone. Old shortened links only work when logged in. You can create shortened links using bit.ly.

Maybe I should add a sig that says: The Internet is getting harder to use.

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
I never used public storage places and have everything saved to several usb drives and external hard drives .. If I need to transfer alot of info pretty quick then I just boot my rig with drive or drives installed to the MB and remove when done..

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I also got notice that cox cable will be requiring all customers to use a small digital box. The charge will be $3 per month per box. One box per tv of course.

What happen to that FCC reg to supply all cable ready tv sets with a signal, without a box?

It might not be the FCC, but there was a big hub bub about it in congress years ago.

A law was passed that cable co. had the set their signals for cable ready tvs.

That's all I need is another monthly and another remote control.

I'll start pricing ant rotators.