ok ranch is back with his next novelty - everyone come and kill me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranch vermin

Joined May 20, 2015
I just thought about demorgans computer again! I get rid of EVERYTHING, and I just have not to make all my gates, and i can actually make an or out of nots, and then make everything out of or, with nots after.

I make or out of not, by doing a variable not ( a xor), and then inverting the polarity, and not inverting, because its mutually exclusive only one or the other comes up, and then recombining the pathways to the same polarity. (turns to or) theres 5 nots to do it!

You have to switch polarities every time you not.

It runs on AC, and I mean polarity by 180* or 0*, I use AC, because im going through iron cores to separate my nots from each other (gotta keep em separated.). and the whole thing is just one unit repeating!

Its completely insensitive to the volatile ac, and I make sure not to double magnetic inductance, by making the or from nots especially.

I drew up a ram bit, its not here because its errored, and it was before I worked out this or from 5 nots idea but it should be about 50 - 60 or so of them (~4x4x4 in a volume) (nots) in the register counting all the ands you have to make out of the nots, so its kinda not the most efficient thing, but I think if it works, ill love to stick to this thing!

Last edited:

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I just thought about demorgans computer again! I get rid of EVERYTHING, and I just have not to make all my gates, and i can actually make an or out of nots, and then make everything out of or, with nots after.

I make or out of not, by doing a variable not ( a xor), and then inverting the polarity, and not inverting, because its mutually exclusive only one or the other comes up, and then recombining the pathways to the same polarity. (turns to or) theres 5 nots to do it!

You have to switch polarities every time you not.

It runs on AC, and I mean polarity by 180* or 0*, I use AC, because im going through iron cores to separate my nots from each other (gotta keep em separated.). and the whole thing is just one unit repeating!

Its completely insensitive to the volatile ac, and I make sure not to double magnetic inductance, by making the or from nots especially.

I drew up a ram bit, its not here because its errored, and it was before I worked out this or from 5 nots idea but it should be about 50 - 60 or so of them (~4x4x4 in a volume) (nots) in the register counting all the ands you have to make out of the nots, so its kinda not the most efficient thing, but I think if it works, ill love to stick to this thing!
I think this would make more sense if your explanations would rhyme.

ranch vermin

Joined May 20, 2015
Heres what a home job would be like with magnetite rings and coils->
(just not your way through anything, even a flip-flop.)

but the miniaturized version would just use iron and no coils - hopefully!!!

ill correct my last estimate on the register, now ive done this, its probably not more than 30 rings! but i dont know till i see it for real on my desk!

ranch vermin

Joined May 20, 2015
there is one special ring, which simply adjusts a 0* for a 180* to set it up.

[EDIT]
this setup here, is versus 1 switch. :) so it seems a little wasteful. but i still like it.
The end judgement tho, is what lasts against processor + memory attacks better!!! so who knows whod win!!! but as much as I love this thing, I guess if you overpowered it in one direction, its ac generator wouldnt be able to reverse the polarity on its iron, and it would be stuck in unchanging remanence. - so equally lucked out I think. on the battle computer. and if you made it really high voltage, then probably runs its power supply dry too quickly.

[EDIT]

you know - it only took the iron age, then we were off makin' our hoop computers.

Last edited:

ranch vermin

Joined May 20, 2015
NPN PHASE OUT NOT! nah it doesnt work... they dont phase out....

[EDIT]
(deleted the diagram... because its not true.)

but the magnet one - heres this nice lady explaining her version->

Last edited:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I understand now! Does any one else see it? Or is ranch and I the only two people in the world that understand? This is absolutely brilliant! I cannot not believe ranch posted this. Information like this will be worth a fortune.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I understand now! Does any one else see it? Or is ranch and I the only two people in the world that understand? This is absolutely brilliant! I cannot not believe ranch posted this. Information like this will be worth a fortune.
I am sure Ranch can afford to let the concept become Public domain - I would guess his other idea is already filling his bank account faster than his army of accountants can add it up.

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/t...own-the-central-wire-here.116532/#post-911251

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I am sure Ranch can afford to let the concept become Public domain - I would guess his other idea is already filling his bank account faster than his army of accountants can add it up.

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/t...own-the-central-wire-here.116532/#post-911251
If I understand that post correctly, the forum is going to have to reverse their policy on overunity because it will soon become a reality. My prediction is we have an overunity subforum before the end of the year all thanks to the brilliant work of ranch.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Now that you mention it, it is likely.

PS. Be respectful to our genius, please capitalize the R when you write his name.

Can you believe this? Moved to off topic. Oh the fools the fools! They simply don't understand. This thread really should have been moved tot the Super Genius forum!

Unfortunately only Ranch, me and of course our founder would be smart enough to be a member.

Last edited:
@ranch vermin -- Please be advised that the properties and applications of 'square loop ferrites' are both well explored and hardly novel -- Moreover, for your reader's sake, you may wish to consider drafting lessons:rolleyes:

With dubious regards
HP

PS: Methinks a 'poster interlock' scheme may be expedient:cool:

Last edited:

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
@ranch vermin -- Please be advised that the properties and applications of 'square loop ferrites' are both well explored and hardly novel -- Moreover, for your reader's sake, you may wish to consider drafting lessons:rolleyes:

With dubious regards
HP
I think you are missing his Genius because you are only looking at his designs with your rigid thoughts of what IS known about science and engineering. If you open the artistic side of your brain, you can see what COULD be done - and what inNOvation really means.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I think you are missing his Genius because you are only looking at his designs with your rigid thoughts of what IS known about science and engineering. If you open the artistic side of your brain, you can see what COULD be done - and what inNOvation really means.
I completely understand his concepts. It is others that don't. Perhaps you do though. Do you want the password tot eh Super Genius sub forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.