Occupancy detector light switch and nearby router; can router affect switch? (2)

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
I am having the same issue as you with a new router. Can you please let me know which occupancy sensor you are using that solved your issue
The original post is about a year old.
Currently Levitron D2MSD would be best. I have one installed, operating well with no interference from other WIFI/Blutooth devices.

ilene

Joined Jul 27, 2022
What router are you using. I was fine until I added an Orbi Mesh Router with 2 Satellites. I can't move the router which I think is the issue.

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
What router are you using. I was fine until I added an Orbi Mesh Router with 2 Satellites. I can't move the router which I think is the issue.
I'm using a standard GIG capable WIFI/Ethernet router and have other "RF" stuff in close proximity. I also have a mesh network installed.
You won't have issues with the D2MSD.

ilene

Joined Jul 27, 2022
I'm using a standard GIG capable WIFI/Ethernet router and have other "RF" stuff in close proximity. I also have a mesh network installed.
You won't have issues with the D2MSD.
Thank you so much for your help and your suggestion. I am now going to be quite a bit poorer. I just switched out to the D2MSD light switch and it is so worth it! It does what I need and then some! I am going to buy 3 more. You are correct that it doesn’t get interference with my new router. Thank you very very much.