NI Multisim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vgr039

Joined Dec 18, 2014
HI All,
I m using multisim simulator and i have designed Sallen key band pass filter with 12Vrms for 80dB/DEC roll of rate and Bandwidth between 900khz to 1Mhz.
i have uploaded 4 pdfs
1]bandpass filter with 12Vrms
2]bode plot for 12Vrms
3]Bandpass filter with add of noise 120Vrms
4]bode plot of noise signal of bandpass filter
So i didn't recognize any change in the gain So,Is there any changes should I make for my designed circuit.Please let me Know

Attachments

MikeML

Joined Oct 2, 2009
You already have a thread on this. Why start a new one?

Have you ever looked at the data sheet of a 741 opamp?
What is it's gain-bandwidth product?
How much gain does it have at ~1MHz?.

How fast an OpAmp is required to make a SallenKey filter at 1MHz? (hint; you need to figure it out, but it requires a GBP >20Mhz)

Why is R17 or C9 there?

I do not see any noise source in the second circuit. Explain why you think that 60Hz so far removed from the filter passband constitutes noise?

Last edited:

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
You already have a thread on this. Why start a new one?
Because I told him that the title on his first post "sallen key filter" was not attracting the right audience if he really needed help in how to generate noise in MultiSim. Apparently, titles of threads cannot be changed so he started a new one (?).

MikeML

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Because I told him that the title on his first post "sallen key filter" was not attracting the right audience if he really needed help in how to generate noise in MultiSim. Apparently, titles of threads cannot be changed so he started a new one (?).
Well, he obviously should have put this in the Homework Forum, too.

Maybe the mods could merge the two threads, change the title, and put them in HomeWork?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.