Newbie needs help

Summer07

Joined Sep 6, 2006
Hi all,
I'm stuck in a jam. I don't know if anybody can help me- this may seem a little strange.
I ordered my textbook for class more than 2 weeks ago online (saved $100- but that's besides the point) I have homework due on Friday and just realized it today. My professor puts everything online but didn't have the questions written out just had the page number and question number.
If there is anybody who has "Essentials of Electrical and Computer Engineering" by Kerns and Irwin and could write out 4 problems from chapter 1or if anybody knows how I could possibly view the problems online- I would really really appreciate it. I don't want to fall behind already (this is my first real engineering class)
These are the problems:
Problem 1.9, page 26
Problem 1.12, page 26
Problem 1.20, page 27
Problem 1.24, page 28

Thank you in advance

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
If he has office hours between now and Friday. Use them to introduce yourself and ask if you can use his copy of the book. Face time never hurts.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I would also be inclined to suggest you look at the feasibility of getting a copy from your institution library, I am quite sure if this is a recommended text for your course that there will be copies available (assuming they are not all out on loan).

Sadly, a Google book search was of no use.

Dave

Summer07

Joined Sep 6, 2006
If he has office hours between now and Friday. Use them to introduce yourself and ask if you can use his copy of the book. Face time never hurts.
He doesn't have office hours. He's part time at the university and also teaches at another school so he doesn't have time for office hours. What a professor!!!
Thanks anyways.

Summer07

Joined Sep 6, 2006
I would also be inclined to suggest you look at the feasibility of getting a copy from your institution library, I am quite sure if this is a recommended text for your course that there will be copies available (assuming they are not all out on loan).

Sadly, a Google book search was of no use.

Dave
I didn't know that was a possibility- I'll check it out, unfortunately I don't know how I'm going to have time now. I have 2 classes tonight with a 5 min. break between the 2 and I'm coming straight from work. I'll try to squeeze it in. If anybody else has any suggestions- I'd appreciate it.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I didn't know that was a possibility- I'll check it out, unfortunately I don't know how I'm going to have time now. I have 2 classes tonight with a 5 min. break between the 2 and I'm coming straight from work. I'll try to squeeze it in. If anybody else has any suggestions- I'd appreciate it.
Well other than the suggestions offered here or someone actually coming forward with the questions, the only other option is to go cap in hand to your instructor/professor and explain the situation and see if you can buy yourself some more time. You can gauge yourself whether you feel this is possible/feasible/desirable as an option.

Dave