Newbie needs help, with my task

kagami

Joined Dec 27, 2022
hello everyone ,please my task is i need to do the same analysis for the circuit below as it is done in the first picture.
praa3.jpg

my task :
pracc3.PNG

Im new to this forum ,and i hope i can get any help as possible.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
So... what's your question?

This is Homework Help. YOU need to show YOUR best efforts to work YOUR homework problem. We can then offer guidance on where you might be going wrong or where you might go from here. We won't work your homework for you.

kagami

Joined Dec 27, 2022
So... what's your question?

This is Homework Help. YOU need to show YOUR best efforts to work YOUR homework problem. We can then offer guidance on where you might be going wrong or where you might go from here. We won't work your homework for you.
thank you so much for your reply ,@WBahn But, as I previously stated, I'm a newbie, and I tried very hard to find the right answer before, but I couldn't, which is why I looked for a forum of electricity and electronics and found this forum. Also, it's not a matter of effort right now, it's a matter of time because I have a deadline and I have to submite two more tasks like this, thank you very much for understanding.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
thank you so much for your reply ,@WBahn But, as I previously stated, I'm a newbie, and I tried very hard to find the right answer before, but I couldn't, which is why I looked for a forum of electricity and electronics and found this forum. Also, it's not a matter of effort right now, it's a matter of time because I have a deadline and I have to submite two more tasks like this, thank you very much for understanding.
None of that changes the fact that you are expected to show your best effort to do your work. The sooner you do that, the sooner you can hope to get some feedback to help you move forward.

Just because you pushed yourself up against the deadline does not mean that now others are going to do your work for you. It is very much still a matter of effort on your part.

kagami

Joined Dec 27, 2022
None of that changes the fact that you are expected to show your best effort to do your work. The sooner you do that, the sooner you can hope to get some feedback to help you move forward.

Just because you pushed yourself up against the deadline does not mean that now others are going to do your work for you. It is very much still a matter of effort on your part.
again thank you so much for you reply ,

kagami

Joined Dec 27, 2022
okay i understand thank you so much for your reply can you please suggest a book or any resource i can use to find the solution my self also please how can i delete this thread? @MrChips

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
Maybe - but I'm still not sure what the question is.
There's a whole lot of op-amp circuitry, then there's a ancient thyrsitor inverter circuit from the 1964 GE thyristor manual. I don't even know what links the two.

kagami

Joined Dec 27, 2022
Maybe - but I'm still not sure what the question is.
There's a whole lot of op-amp circuitry, then there's a ancient thyrsitor inverter circuit from the 1964 GE thyristor manual. I don't even know what links the two.
thank you so much for your reply sir @Ian0 the task is i have to draw a final diagram like in the first picture (from 1 to 6) for the circuit in the second picture .

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
Do you know how the circuit in the second picture works? Do you understand unijunctions and thyristors? Have you even studied them? That circuit is 50 years old, and unijunctions are obsolete.

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
Not sure how you delete a thread, but private conversations can be started by clicking the symbol between the magnifying glass and the bell in the header. My view is that when you start to use private conversations it ceases to be a forum! I believe that you are better off with the views of as many contributors as possible even though one or two may be a bit harsh (and I'm not implying that @WBahn or @MrChips were being a bit harsh) For homework help we need to understand what you know, and what you should know if you had been paying attention in class, and lead you to the solution. It might take a while, so if you left it too late, try your luck elsewhere. To us, it's much more important that you understand the answer, and reach it yourself maybe with a bit of prompting.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
New members can't start private messages. Forums are archival in nature, so threads and posts aren't deleted unless they violate the Terms of Service so egregiously that there is no other choice.

It sounds like you are being tasked with identifying functional blocks within the circuit you are given. Doing so requires that you have some understanding of how the overall circuit works and what role various potential blocks play in it.

Personally, I think the example you have is a pretty poor one. For instance, Block 3 is labeled as a "voltage divider". While this is strictly true, it is largely meaningless. What role does this function divider play in the operation of the circuit as a whole?

It is actually part of a larger subblock that includes the three opamps near it (as well as R9 and R11) which form an instrumentation amplifier. Now THAT is a functional block whose purpose within the overall circuit is much more reasonable to identify and discuss.

The "voltage divider" has relevance as a subblock within the instrumentation amplifier, but not so much outside of it.