Need help. Identifying component

Troublepk

Joined Apr 13, 2023
Hey maybe anyone here can help me. I need to identify these components in my ecu (picture is attached) the only thing readable is p/n and that's about it. It's for an 2012 infiniti g37. Hitachi ecu

Attachments

sagor

Joined Mar 10, 2019
The ones that are not blown (same pairs) may have some writing on them and are likely the same as the blown ones. Looks like protection diodes, but that is a wild guess. If they are indeed diodes, someone must have connected reverse voltage at some point. Sorry to say, odds are that other components may be blown as well, and may not have visible signs that they have failed.

Troublepk

Joined Apr 13, 2023
The ones that are not blown (same pairs) may have some writing on them and are likely the same as the blown ones. Looks like protection diodes, but that is a wild guess. If they are indeed diodes, someone must have connected reverse voltage at some point. Sorry to say, odds are that other components may be blown as well, and may not have visible signs that they have failed.
There were other components that did fail but I already replaced those. It's only those 3 components left and no one including me has the faintest what they are. But I shall look into protective diodes. Thanks. I know it's just a wild guess but that's the best I got rn

Troublepk

Joined Apr 13, 2023
There were other components that did fail but I already replaced those. It's only those 3 components left and no one including me has the faintest what they are. But I shall look into protective diodes. Thanks. I know it's just a wild guess but that's the best I got rn
Because there's no visible writing on the not blown ones. Not even with a magnifying glass visible