Need help finding datasheet.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Hi.

I have this dc motor, and I'd like to find the motors datasheet. I've used Google and search for the part number, but I couldn't find anything interesting.

The label on the motor says:"GM-37B528-20-12380 12VDC 130925"

Se attached pics of the motor.

Thanks.

Edit: Changed size of pictures < 300kb

Attachments

Last edited:

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
That might be what it is intended to be used in. In a temperature and humidified controlled environment.

I found this motor in an electrical mice/rat trap. The trap's layout is that the rodent enter a hole in the trap. This hole is actually an elevator, and the floor is metal. When the rodent is passing a sensor, the trap is triggered, lifting the elevator up until the rodent is gently jammed between some metal spikes. The spikes are horizontally mounted, so the rodent have them over the back. Here the rodent is electrocuted with 6000v. (That's what I've heard). After 2 minutes the elevator is lifted even more, and with some mechanical design, the elevator pour the dead rodent into a bucket.

The motor is lifting the elevator, but I, and other technicians in the company, fear the motor is too weak.

Hi.

I have this dc motor, and I'd like to find the motors datasheet. I've used Google and search for the part number, but I couldn't find anything interesting.

The label on the motor says:"GM-37B528-20-12380 12VDC 130925"

Se attached pics of the motor.

Thanks.

Edit: Changed size of pictures < 300kb
That might be what it is intended to be used in. In a temperature and humidified controlled environment.

I found this motor in an electrical mice/rat trap. The trap's layout is that the rodent enter a hole in the trap. This hole is actually an elevator, and the floor is metal. When the rodent is passing a sensor, the trap is triggered, lifting the elevator up until the rodent is gently jammed between some metal spikes. The spikes are horizontally mounted, so the rodent have them over the back. Here the rodent is electrocuted with 6000v. (That's what I've heard). After 2 minutes the elevator is lifted even more, and with some mechanical design, the elevator pour the dead rodent into a bucket.

The motor is lifting the elevator, but I, and other technicians in the company, fear the motor is too weak.

Hej nerdegutta I have the same problem with finding the gear motor, did you find it - I need it to my rat trap - if you find it, please tell me where I can by it
Regards Jakob