Need Good Microntroller company

Talkwisdom

Joined Mar 2, 2016
Hello everyone,
I plan to go into microcontroller or in generic term embedded systems products sales,construction and supplies.
I am seeking for advice in this adventure as i do not want to make any mistake in the future. I would love to know companies that i will be buying these components from at very cheaper rates and the company should be to supply to my country;we have few people dealing on these business and it is booming down here.i want to also build a good business relationship with them.
Please note also that i am a graduate of Electrical Engineering and understand some things here.
Any advice or idea is appreciated.

Talkwisdom

Joined Mar 2, 2016
Out of curiosity, have you ever used two micros of different brand that you could compare? What are those "some things"?
I have used PIC,i play around arduino...and i know how to use them to build small electrical and electronic products.

Over the years, i have been into household wiring and just about a year ago,i picked interest in these embedded components.
I want you to also know that my reason for wanting to go into this business is because of the demand.i am ready to invest my money and see how it goes.
My question is which companies can one be linked to for this business?

trebla

Joined Jun 29, 2019
I would love to know companies that i will be buying these components from at very cheaper rates and the company should be to supply to my country;
At very cheap prices you can get Chinese components. What is your business focus - to resell these components or make some embedded systems with them?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
The TS wants to find wholesalers of embedded components so he can start a retail business selling them.

He wants a distributor that will sell in Nigeria.

What he needs is a business consultant.

Talkwisdom

Joined Mar 2, 2016
The TS wants to find wholesalers of embedded components so he can start a retail business selling them.

He wants a distributor that will sell in Nigeria.

What he needs is a business consultant.
This is exactly what i need...i want to be a distributor myself in Nigeria,i want Chinese companies who can supply these embedded components to me at a cheap prices.