Need Chinese label on my PWM Controller Translated

Judah

Joined Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,
I recently purchased a PWM controller for a treadmill I'm working on. Problem is it arrived with Chinese labels on all the terminals, and no supporting documentation - and unfortunately I don't speak Chinese. Ive checked the web and I've not been able to find a specs/data sheet for the product.

So if you can speak chineese or know anyone who could translate the five chineese words for each of the five dual terminals, that would be an amazing help to me.

Reading from left across the photo, I know the first dual terminal is the off/on switch, and the second goes to load Pot. But the last three I'm not sure the order. There will a supply voltage and a output to load terminal and obviously one other, but I'm needing to know which is which.

Attachments

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Playing with Google translate English to Chinese ...
1) Switch
2) Potentiometer
3) Potentiometer <something like move> out,
4) Audio out
5) Power <something> (probably some form of "input", but I know nothing of Chinese symbols)

Try it out yourself, and see if you can find better matches. This may keep you busy until you can find someone who actually can read Chinese.

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
1) Switch
2) potentiometer
3) output
4) magnetic output
5) power input

Can ScottWong confirm ?

Allen

Judah

Joined Sep 8, 2014
Ok, that's awesome. Thanks heaps guys. I'll have to do a bit more research on what exactly the magnetic output is for. Still have a lot to learn at motorcontrol systems. Anyone know any good links with good info?

tom_s

Joined Jun 27, 2014
answer (copy/paste email)
---
Tom,

From left to right:
开关 电位器 +电枢输出- +励磁输出- 电源输入
Switch Potentiometer Armature output Excitation output Power Input

---

i was assuming power in was on the right as the fuse is located there

cheers

Potato

Joined Sep 10, 2014
---
Tom,

From left to right:

---

cheers

The first word "励" means "to excite"

The second word "磁" means "magnetism"

Combined both of them means "magnetized excitement", or in technological parlance, waveform, field wave, or some kind of "graphs"

Last edited:

Potato

Joined Sep 10, 2014
---
Tom,

From left to right:

---

cheers
The meaning of "电枢" is "armature", but in this case, the one in the photo has more to do with "regulating the voltage" which supplies how much voltage you apply to the armature (or the motor) to speed up (or slow down) the spin speed

Judah

Joined Sep 8, 2014
Ok thanks Potato. That armature output be the terminal controlled by the pot. This is handy as I wasn't to clear on which output to use,
Thank again all

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Well, once someone has typed it here then copy paste is obvious. I was referring to the first post, where all you got is a photo of a chinese text.