Need 250kHz triangle generator circuit

Machadise

Joined Mar 25, 2021
Pls, i need help, i'm working on 100watt class d audio amplifier, pls I need u guys to guide me and help me out with the circuit diagram and i also need a triangular wave generator circuit of 250khz frequency, I need reply pls

Machadise

Joined Mar 25, 2021
Pls, i need help, i'm working on 100watt class d audio amplifier, pls I need u guys to guide me and help me out with the circuit diagram and i also need a triangular wave generator circuit of 250khz frequency, I need reply pls

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
You said that already -- Is there some reason you feel the need to repeat yourself?
It takes a bit of time to dig things up and you need to have some patience.
This should keep you occupied for a while.

Attachments

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Below is the LTspice simulation of a 250kHz triangle-wave generator using an LM339/393 comparator:

One caveat is that I'm am using the comparator as an integrator and, although the sim seems stable, there is a possibility the real circuit may exhibit some instability.

1617151811137.png