My HHO !

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
See this

I know for a fact that this total BS....without anyone telling me.

They think people will believe that junk.

Pathetic !!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It happens every time. The words HHO appear and I have to argue with some other son of Meyer and wind up closing a thread.

Suffice to say BT Barnum, the owner of a famous circus early last century put it best. There is a sucker born every minute.

One other thing, the thing that got Beenthere so hot. The people paying for the websites do know better. They are just trying to separate fools from their money.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
It's too bad you can't just delete these kinds of threads. Hot-linking to a legitimate site increases their Google ranking, and lends a bit of legitimacy to the 'technology'. They are also probably paid for 'click-throughs'.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
We could, but it is preferred they know where we stand, arguments non withstanding.

When I first ran into HHO, AKA Brown's Gas, I gave it a fair shot. I did research to see if I was missing something. I even asked a guy if he could make a ball and stick model of a HHO molecule. The silence was deafening.

I was already skeptical, but that last part convinced me. If you can't model something so basic as a 3 atom molecule, then you have no clue. I am not a chemist, but I do have some knowledge of chemistry.

I have concluded that there are a lot of people who really don't have the slightest clue, but aren't willing to admit the fact because it would be like acknowledging they are stupid. Heinlein put it best, ignorance is curable, stupidity is terminal.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Oh ****..

I made a mistake showing that huh !!.
Never knew they would profit by a click.

Sorry about that..
Just thought that some here might believe and thought ask around.

I wonder why they write such false statements... doesn't they have anything better to do.?

By the way..don't lock it....Just delete the thread.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
It is curious that the guy was murdered by use of poison (if the article is factual). Now come on, how many people are murdered that way?

Though if he was as much of a nut as he seems to be, he very well could have committed suicide and make it look like murder.

Grove City, Ohio interesting. There is a Grove City, Pennsylvania. Very nice little town.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Oh ****..

I made a mistake showing that huh !!.
Never knew they would profit by a click.
How can they make money when you access their site? Very unlikely.

They do make money if you cklick on the Ads, though.

In 3 years this site had 49000 visits, nobody made any money with that.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
How can they make money when you access their site? Very unlikely.

They do make money if you cklick on the Ads, though.

In 3 years this site had 49000 visits, nobody made any money with that.
I assumed they've got ads on the site. Wasn't interested enough to check.