Motorola IC's identification.

PhillipLawr2001

Joined May 24, 2019
I have looked for countless hours for IC's that have Motorola's stamp on them and can't find a thing about them. I scavenged these parts from a 1968 piece of technology and I am trying to study a ciruict to see how it works and I am finding no luck on these IC serial numbers. These numbers are SC2217P and SC2215P both with what I believe to be a date code of 842. Then the next one being a MC891P with a date code of 839. If anyone has any idea about these IC's that would be fantastic. I can't find these anywhere so the help would be greatly appreciated.

ronsimpson

Joined Oct 7, 2019
The MC891 is a part I remember. The data is in old books and not on the internet. I might have the book. It will take time to find it. Is it a

Manufacturer:Motorola
Category:FF/Latches
Description:J-K Flip-Flop, 2-Func, Negative Edge Triggered, DTL, PDIP14

The other two parts …. I got nothing.

PhillipLawr2001

Joined May 24, 2019
I should have specified I forgot to mention I'm looking for data sheets for these parts. I have these parts already. Like I said, I'm trying to study how a circuit works that I scavenged from an old piece of technology.

PhillipLawr2001

Joined May 24, 2019
The MC891 is a part I remember. The data is in old books and not on the internet. I might have the book. It will take time to find it. Is it a

Manufacturer:Motorola
Category:FF/Latches
Description:J-K Flip-Flop, 2-Func, Negative Edge Triggered, DTL, PDIP14
The other two parts …. I got nothing.
yes that is it. I also have no idea about the other two.