Microchip Forum : need help to contact Microchip Administrator please

JLC_Microchip

Joined Jun 4, 2019
Hello,

I created a new account yesterday on https://www.microchip.com/forums/ but I still have not received the registration email (despite many new request validation requests).

Would it be possible anyone using Microchip Forum to send a post for asking Administrator to activate my account please ?
My login is JLC_Microchip

Thanks a lot :)
Regards,
JL

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Welcome to AAC. It is not affiliated with Microchip in any way of which I am aware.

I think you will need to work through this matter there. No one here knows you. What if in the unlikely event you turn out to be a spammer? Would the person who recommended you share the stigma vicariously?

JLC_Microchip

Joined Jun 4, 2019
Hello jpanhalt,

thank you for your message.
I discovered that very good site (AAC), and I thought it might be used by users that could be microchip forum users too. That's why I asked that question.
If that question hurt AAC rules, please delete it, and I really apologise about it.

I asked my technical question in another thread.

Regards,
JL

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Hello,

I created a new account yesterday on https://www.microchip.com/forums/ but I still have not received the registration email (despite many new request validation requests).

Would it be possible anyone using Microchip Forum to send a post for asking Administrator to activate my account please ?
My login is JLC_Microchip
I am registered on the Micro forum, but I don't see how any member there can influence the acknowledgement of a new member registration, it may a little time if the person(s) responsible for registration is away?
Max.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Could it be that the registration email from the Microchip forum is in your spambox?
As far as I know there is no connection between the Microchip forum and the AAC.

Bertus

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Hello,

As far as I know there is no connection between the Microchip forum and the AAC.

Bertus
As I understood it, the OP was asking if anyone already registered on the Micro forum could contact someone on that site to inquire on his behalf.
Max.

JLC_Microchip

Joined Jun 4, 2019
I am registered on the Micro forum, but I don't see how any member there can influence the acknowledgement of a new member registration, it may a little time if the person(s) responsible for registration is away?
Max.
Hello MaxHeadRoom,
in fact, there isn't any solutions to contact them. Usually, in account creation step, email answer arrives in a few minutes.
It looks like there were a problem on Microchip side.

I had no mail that confirms my account creation, but when I try to create it twice answer is
"Your account has not been activated.
The forum administrator did not approve your registration/change of e-mail address."

Accound validation seems pending.
Maybe asking for Administrator to have a look may unlock that problem.

Regards,
JL

JLC_Microchip

Joined Jun 4, 2019
Hello,

Could it be that the registration email from the Microchip forum is in your spambox?

Bertus
Hello Bertus,
you're right, there's no connection between AAC and Microchip forum.
I had a look in my spam box : there's nothing inside.

Regards,
JL

JLC_Microchip

Joined Jun 4, 2019
Max.
I've just received confirmation email : have you sent any post about it ?

JLC_Microchip

Joined Jun 4, 2019
Ready, fire, aim.

Maybe next time, take time to aim.
You are completely right...
Nowadays, answers are so fast that I couldn't imagine there was a human behind that account creation that could take time...
Sorry for those useless posts,
and again thank you for your patience, help and answers.

JL

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I registered about six months ago with them. It took several days, if not a week to get that email.

I just waited. I had found my solution elsewhere while waiting.