MCQs request, Multiple Choice Questions?

Omar Elsnossy

Joined Oct 21, 2021
MCQs as in Multiple Choice Questions? No idea what you are asking? Your posted circuit has no values for components.

Ron
yes , multiple choice questions on this question. it has no values, we solve it by symbols. here is the solution
i need MCQs like 1) in this figure ; Vo\Vin = a)------ b)---- C)----- d)----
or for example we can put assumptions like if we removed C2 what will happened ?

Attachments

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
THis is either an examination question or a homework question, and the answer will be in terms of a transfer function expression, not a number. so no part values are required.
Given the complexity of the circuit I am presuming this is a college level question and the textbook should have the process for the analysis shown. And given that the TS is a student, my assumption is reasonable.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
yes , multiple choice questions on this question. it has no values, we solve it by symbols. here is the solution
i need MCQs like 1) in this figure ; Vo\Vin = a)------ b)---- C)----- d)----
or for example we can put assumptions like if we removed C2 what will happened ?
This is a "Jeopardy" examination. We give you the answer and you have to come up with the question. I didn't even know this was a thing.