MC2100E rev c icon 2003

Thread Starter

forkirara

Joined Sep 27, 2026
3
Hello
I have the following issue. After replacing the IGBT, freewheel diode, and SCR, the main motor is spinning again, but with very low torque. I can stop the main motor just by hand. Motor speed control is ok. Led flashing, auxiliary motor (= incline motor) is working. Disconnecting but in running condition, the main motor voltage the +AT is low (about +9Vdc).
Optocoupler seems to ok at least on the diode side. I can not check the transistor in cascade to the optocoupler diode.
Current sensing resistor, power capacitor, AT fuse, +5V, trimmer seems ok.
I do not have an oscilloscope, so I can not check the PWM signal nor the micro's watchdog signal.
I do not know if the microcontroller's analog input is still ok, but it is unlikely that all other functions are still ok, except the analog current sensing pin.
I did not change the MIC4227, IRF250's driver, but the motor is spinning. Main motor checked using an external power supply @ +30Vdc -> running, but I do not know the torque and speed.
Could somebody help me?
Thank you. Have a nice day.
 

Thread Starter

forkirara

Joined Sep 27, 2026
3
no, but without an oscilloscope I do not know how to do it? It is a SMD component. Do you have a suggestion? may be I can check the the input and output frequency with the multimeter? better then nothing :)
 

Thread Starter

forkirara

Joined Sep 27, 2026
3
Hello, thank you for your reply. I tried it, lamp is working but the main voltage on the IGBT's drain is very low. I also tried to drive the disconnected motor, with an external power supply in order to check the motor's windings and carbon brushes. Unfortunately I have only a 40Vds 5A power supply but in any case, motor is running. So I checked the opto isolator statically on the diode side and seems ok. SCR has been replaced. I can not check the micro's PWM pin 12 and the NPN 2N4401 transistor. As far I understood the micro is modulating with optocoupler and SCR the main voltage provided to the IGBT = speed control, while pin6 = micro out and pin4 = micro input are regulating PWM for current control. Correct? So i will recheck the input rectifying bridge. By the way do you have the right schema? I think I have a wrong one, main capacitor is 1500uF@ 200V <=> wrong since I use 240Vac input -> 338Vdc. Thank you. Have a nice day
 

Attachments

Top