mc2100-els-18W wiring board to treadmill .. #2

Circuitman76

Joined Mar 30, 2022
Hi peeps,

Ok ive read through nearly all these posts and mine seems slightly different. I bought a treadmill second hand and didnt test it.....my bad...

Anyway , it works but it does a full revolution of the actual track and its almost like it stops sending power for a second and then it is, and then it isnt....so on for 3 seconds , off for a second. If you put a load on there like walking then it just stops. Ive run just the motor off car battery and it seems to power through so i think the motor is ok. The led diagnostic kinda does what its supposed to and flashes when its running but does have the intermittent cutout which matches the power cut. Ive pulled the board out for a look and nothing obvious, given it a clean and reinstalled but same thing. Im very closed to ordering a new board but at $300 delivered and no warranty im a bit hesistant.
Anyway thanks for listening and hopefully someones had the same issue as me and maybe can point me in the right direction

Cheers

Mod: link to old thread.
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/...wiring-board-to-treadmill.144707/post-1227978