Maxwell 3D version 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Lin

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Dear all,
When I open the material setup in the maxwell 3D program, it immediately prompts me that I can't access the MaterDir variable and asks me to check the "maxwell.ini". I can't find this find in my home directory. However, I did a thorough search of the drive and deleted all of such files as suggested by the technical support. The problem was not solved but the technical support ran out of ideas.
I did solve this problem 2 weeks ago by randomly inserting this file to all possible file locations. The error message didn't pop up again. This problem reappeared few days ago for no apparent reason. Please give me some guidance of what to do? Possibly put this "maxwell.ini" in some specific location "only". Ie. In Ansoft/Maxwell/config?

Thanks
Michael

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Do you realize that this is an very old thread.
The TS made his last visit on aug 2006.

Greetings,
Bertus

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I'm also bothered by this problem.Have you worked it out?I wish you could give me some tips.
I agree with bertus.

Might I suggest you start a new thread with details specific to your own problem and what you have done to trey and rectify them, that way you will be able get more help more specific to your problem.

I will lock this thread, please feel free to link back to it in your new thread.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.