MATLAB SOURCE CODE FOR TLBO Algorithm (Teach Learn Based optimization)

FEDEX JU

Joined Aug 26, 2010
I am doing a project on Optimisation and intend to use the TLBO algorithm to optimise certain non-traditional machining operations having numerous variables.
Now,in order to carry out the project, I need a Matlab source Code for TLBO algorithm as I am not quite versed with programming in Matlab. It would be of great help if you could provide me with a .m code for TLBO algorithm. Its a very new evolutionary algorithm having certain social aspects as well. Since I am a Production ENgineering student, I am not familiar with Matlab. But Optimisation is my forte. And this is my final year project. It would be of great help if you could help me with this.

I am doing a project on Optimisation and intend to use the TLBO algorithm to optimise certain non-traditional machining operations having numerous variables.
Now,in order to carry out the project, I need a Matlab source Code for TLBO algorithm as I am not quite versed with programming in Matlab. It would be of great help if you could provide me with a .m code for TLBO algorithm. Its a very new evolutionary algorithm having certain social aspects as well. Since I am a Production ENgineering student, I am not familiar with Matlab. But Optimisation is my forte. And this is my final year project. It would be of great help if you could help me with this.

i can write a .m file for TLBO for u but i need money. how much u would pay for the algorithm?