Hi guys, I have a problem here. Need some experts to guide me.
I have a parallel resonant circuit with variable capacitance, and need to get it magnitude response in Matlab.
At fr=198kHz, C max=2064.5pF ; fr=304kHz, C min=2062.2pF
R=11 ohms, Q=35, L=0.25uF
I've tried to get the magnitude by varying the frequency from 160kHz to 400kHz, but all I got was just dots, nothing was being shown.
I know the Current is extremely small, is there any possible way to have the magnitude of I against frequency by using Matlab?
I have a parallel resonant circuit with variable capacitance, and need to get it magnitude response in Matlab.
At fr=198kHz, C max=2064.5pF ; fr=304kHz, C min=2062.2pF
R=11 ohms, Q=35, L=0.25uF
I've tried to get the magnitude by varying the frequency from 160kHz to 400kHz, but all I got was just dots, nothing was being shown.
I know the Current is extremely small, is there any possible way to have the magnitude of I against frequency by using Matlab?
Last edited: