Marketplace rules (Please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Marketplace rules:

1. We are limiting traders/sellers to senior members of these forums, and no 3rd party sellers This includes eBay, amazon and alibabba. Those are members with 10 posts or more. This is to make it hard to scammers and spammers to post. 3rd party posts posts will simply be deleted, with no notice or explanation as will posts by members with 10 posts or less.

2. All parties should clearly state their locations. All parties should clearly state their terms. A moderator may add the location from the IP address if a qualifying member forgets. to show where they are shipping from
3. Items will be limited to electronic components or devices.

4. If a qualified member has a electronic business and a web sit for that business they may post a URL to the website once in this forum. In 6 month they may delete that post and add a new one

5. Wish lists are acceptable.

6. Monetary transactions should be arranged by PM

7. Technical discussion about items posted on the Marketplace are allowed.

8. AAC assumes no liability for transactions made through this forum. If you feel you have been cheated a simple statement of the facts will be allowed. If there is name calling or other ad hominem attacks the post will simply be deleted without notice.

9. Members who continually violate these rules may be banned from using this forum at the sole discretion of the staff, including the moderators

10 Posts older than 1 year may be deleted by staff. Threads older than 90 days may be locked.

"May" means when it is convenient for the staff of AAC.

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
If anyone has input on these new policies (which are basically the same as the old one only better defined, please post it in The Feedback and suggestions forum. As always y can tag me or any member using the @ symbol as in @Wendy . As you can see the moderators discussed this form, while I may have jumped the gun I will be maintaining this forum from now on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.