You have dated yourself my man. Most of the young bucks here will not recognize that name, let alone remember his career as a sports announcer, or have even heard him speak. That is a voice from my childhood.Not a Maker Faire, but I was once in Fort Wayne. I was working at a TV shop in Pierceton where I had the priviledge of fixing a TV for Howard Cossell. (Fortunately, he wasn't home at the time.) Out of 400 TV's in the backlog, I couldn't fix 6 of them with nothing but a VOM, so I took them to "Factory Service" in Fort Wayne.
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| F | Popcorn maker | General Electronics Chat | 11 | |
|
|
Found today the Maker Point forum renamed now to Electronics-Lab.com | Off-Topic | 2 | |
|
|
Ice maker fill running too long | General Electronics Chat | 10 | |
|
|
Marvel Under Counter Ice maker | Technical Repair | 1 | |
|
|
Help! I’m a student reverse engineering a waffle maker | Homework Help | 15 |