M.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpoint

Joined Mar 28, 2015
I will present you a math composed of only two basis (natural and realistic basis)

Current mathematics (CM.)

Natural Base
-natural straight line the main axiom, its beginning or end point and natural straight line a defined length and with two points
NOTATION - natural straight line (lower case), points (capital letters or numbers (when specified point uploads metric (such as the number line)))
m.png
-natural gaps negation natural straight line , natural emptiness and emptiness is defined with two points
NOTATION - natural gaps (small underlined letter)
mm.png
-basic rule merger - natural straight line and natural gaps are connected only points
-basic set - all possibilities defined theorem
(CM.)does not know the natural straight line , point is not defined, knows no natural gap, is not defined by basic set

fpoint

Joined Mar 28, 2015
So what's your point?
Can you get a lot of mathematics without axioms, when you simplify the possible new discoveries

Theorem - Natural straight line (natural gap) are connected in the direction of the points AB (0.1)
PROOF - straight line (gaps) b (\(\underline{b}\)) -defined AC (0,2)
m1.png
- straight line (gaps) c (\(\underline{c}\)) -defined AD (0,3)
m2.png
infinite one way straight line (oneway infinite gaps) ∞ (\(\underline{\infty}\)) defined A∞ (0, ∞)
m3.png
(CM.) - straight line (not from the natural basis), there is gaps, a one-way infinite straight line the (semi-line (not from natural base)), one-way infinite gaps does not exist

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
I wish I could remember the name of the 'member' who posted this same stuff here a few years ago.

Perhaps someone else can so we can find that thread.

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Yes, I think that was the user, but I don't think that was the tread, he had several and one had lines and gaps drawn exactly as this one.

Also the user was one of those that never actually responded to a comment, but just kept adding more and more (junk ?) to the pile with each successive post.

fpoint

Joined Mar 28, 2015
Also the user was one of those that never actually responded to a comment,
I answer only to meaningful questions, if from what I told you he presented did not understand then you can not help (because knowledge can not teleport into your brains, or learn or do not learn), you must have some mathematical knowledge ...

Theorem - there is a relationship between the points 0 and all points one-way infinite straight line(one-way infinite gaps) including points 0

PROOF - relationship points 0 points 0 and the number 0
c1.png

-relationship points 0 points 1 and the number 1( \(\underline{1}\))
c2.png

-relationship points 0 points 2 and the number 2 (\(\underline{2}\))
c3.png

basic set of natural numbers \(N^o=\{0 , 1 , 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,...\}\)
basic set of natural numbers gaps \(N_p^o=\{0 , \underline{1} ,\underline{2} ,\underline{3} ,\underline{4} ,\underline{5} ,...\}\)

(CM.) - natural numbers are given as an axiom, there is no natural gaps numbers (there is this form, but do not call numbers \((\{0,0\}\cup\{a,a\} a\in N)\)

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Playing devil's advocate here, how would a fraction, such as 2/5, fit into this scheme of things?
Are the gaps quantised or continuous?
Why is the line only 'one way'? What about negative numbers?
Can you give us an example of a real-world application of this theorem?

Last edited:

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I have nothing with math, but I see it this way.

The upper part are the real numbers, they can have ANY value:

The lower line are integer numbers, they can only be whole values.

Bertus

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
I answer only to meaningful questions, if from what I told you he presented did not understand then you can not help (because knowledge can not teleport into your brains, or learn or do not learn), you must have some mathematical knowledge ...
The person you are copying is asking for help on other pure mathematical forums to prove his stuff (with no success).

If he doesn't understand it, how can you and how can we, thirdhand?

Status
Not open for further replies.