Lora Based GPS Transmitter Tracker Help

kpin414

Joined Apr 22, 2013
Hello @Mark Hughes, Good Day! I tried to workout with your mentioned Lora module based GPS transmitter tracking project, but unfortunately it didn’t work for me at all. If you don't mind could you please get in touch to discuss more on this to fix the issue. I shall be very grateful to you to make it work for me. Thanking you.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Hello, @kpin414.

Mark Hughes hasn’t been seen here since the summer 2021. He might answer but instead of writing a personal message to him here, you should locate an email address if he provides one.

On the other hand, if you explain the project (link), and provide information about what you‘ve done and what you mean by “didn’t work”, you are likely to get help from the community here. Remember, we have no idea what you are referring to so you have to include clear information about what happens or doesn’t happen.

kpin414

Joined Apr 22, 2013
Hello, @kpin414.

Mark Hughes hasn’t been seen here since the summer 2021. He might answer but instead of writing a personal message to him here, you should locate an email address if he provides one.

On the other hand, if you explain the project (link), and provide information about what you‘ve done and what you mean by “didn’t work”, you are likely to get help from the community here. Remember, we have no idea what you are referring to so you have to include clear information about what happens or doesn’t happen.
Hello Ya'akov, Thank you very much for your prompt feedback to my post. I really appreciate it.

Okay! I got it. Could you please let me know how to delete/remove this post here which I have personally addressed to Mark Hughes regarding help with his project, but he hasn't been seen quite long time on this forum as you mentioned. And I would like to start over with a new post here. This is because rather to address particular personal I would like to post a regular technical help to all the community members so that I could likely to get more help exposure from other community members here. Thanking you.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Hello Ya'akov, Thank you very much for your prompt feedback to my post. I really appreciate it.

Okay! I got it. Could you please let me know how to delete/remove this post here which I have personally addressed to Mark Hughes regarding help with his project, but he hasn't been seen quite long time on this forum as you mentioned. And I would like to start over with a new post here. This is because rather to address particular personal I would like to post a regular technical help to all the community members so that I could likely to get more help exposure from other community members here. Thanking you.
You don’t have to delete it, just start a new thread. This thread can be helpful for people who find it and need the same information.

In the future if needed look at the bottom of your message in the thread you should find a delete option. The … menu at the top has other options.

Welcome to AAC, I look forward to your new thread.

kpin414

Joined Apr 22, 2013
You don’t have to delete it, just start a new thread. This thread can be helpful for people who find it and need the same information.

In the future if needed look at the bottom of your message in the thread you should find a delete option. The … menu at the top has other options.

Welcome to AAC, I look forward to your new thread.
Hello Ya'akov, Thank you for your prompt support. Have a Great Day!