Loosewires sports calandar

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Theres not enough months in the year to picture all the sports that

loosewire does. I hope that it will get started soon.

I can use it for t.v. Producers.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Why not just use 12 of your favorite picture on the calender. Takes away the the hassle around selecting pictures. And I am sure you will be very pleased with the result. To spice it up somewhat. Why not add some random quotations from your best postings, for each month. That would be a killer:p

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
You can go and see the MotoGP, three races in the US this year. Looks like a great season, the first race was pretty exciting, and Rossi is on a bike that he gets on with again.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Not yet, in fact he went off the track in the first race last Sunday, but still managed to finish second. Anything could happen though, it's pretty common for a few riders to miss races with injuries.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The Loosewire calandar is going to be Loosewire doing different sports that he does.

To name a few Free diving, water sking, horseback riding ,bowling ,swimming

tennis, handball, volleyball, rollerblading, hockey, motorcycle parade riding

pool ,jogging (have some special t-shirts) special events in some of these sports.

Award winning dancing contest.

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
The Loosewire calandar is going to be Loosewire doing different sports that he does.

To name a few Free diving, water sking, horseback riding ,bowling ,swimming

tennis, handball, volleyball, rollerblading, hockey, motorcycle parade riding

pool ,jogging (have some special t-shirts) special events in some of these sports.

Award winning dancing contest.
Do you get hungry after doing all that sports Loosewire? That could explain a thing or two. You're are not you then you're are hungry you know:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4mP9pR-mzU